- Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- MA Architectural Management (USA)
- MSc Construction
- Order of Merit from the Portuguese Government for his lead role in the delivery of the Expo 98 in Lisbon
- Freeman of the City of London
Paul specialises in Development and Design/Project Management, particularly in leading design teams in high profile, complex projects. These include his appointment as Design Manager for the Parc Tower in Korea, designed by Rogers Stirk Harbor.
Paul’s previous roles include Design Studio Head of Canary Wharf (Phase 1) as well as Paddington Basin. Recently, he was Design Manager for the Bishopsgate Tower within the City of London designed by Helmut Jahn and the Grade II Listed Café Royal.
Paul also has extensive experience in publicly funded projects, including lead design management roles on the Natural History Museum extension (see current projects), and the London Eye, within the Ove Arup Team.
Prior to joining DML, Paul was the Design Director (Europe) for Tishman Speyer Properties, during which time he managed due diligence and development programmes in London, Paris, Eastern Europe and India.